Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Golly Gosh - as my Gran would say!

Golly Gosh alright!! Wow, it has been too long since I have written a posting.... so much to do, so little time! Between two girls, Christmas and school holidays, back to school, and everything else in between, I can honestly say that I have had no time to sit here and share my thoughts, my gardening & cooking & sewing & anything else!!! AAARRRGGGHHHHH...... I must make the effort to post more often, after all this is for my daughters to have as a record and history... I have plenty of photos to upload of the vege garden and its' produce!! And it had been yummy, although frustration has set in over the past few weeks with an invasion of some type of beetle that has decided it quite likes my broccoli, beans, and tomatoes!! I have spent some time hand picking and squashing these creatures but they just don't want to leave my patch!!!
More tomorrow! That's a promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment