Today, my big girl turned 10 - my gorgeous, independent, artistic & creative, stubborn, loving, moody, affectionate, and helpful Abbey!
Today we had a family day.... we made pancakes for breakfast, hung out at home for the morning then headed out for lunch...
and a play at the park and then onto the foreshore...
Today, at lunch I wrote a list of questions for Abbey to answer...
1. What is your favourite colour?
2. What is your favourite number?
3.What is your favourite sport?
basketball and swimming
4.What is your favourite animal?
5. What is your favourite food?
6. What is your favourite song?
Boyfriend (by Big Time Rush)
7. Who is your favourite singer?
Taylor Swift and Jason Derulo
8.Who is your favourite person?
Mum and Dad
9. Where is your favourite place to go?
10. What is your favourite thing to do?
11. What would you like to do/be when you grow up?
Be an artist
12. Who is your best friend?
13. If you could do anything in the whole world, what would you like to do?
Buy a farm and have lots of animals.
14. What would you like to do for your birthday next year?
Go to the city for the day.
Abbey's other favourite things include ~ school, hair styles, music, bff's, animals, and fashion.
Abbey loves her family and hanging out together.
Abbey also likes to cook, read, craft, play sport, and learn!
Keep it up girlfriend .....
Happy 10th Birthday Abbey Louise.
We love you to the moon and stars and back again.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~