Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Our Easter Weekend.....

Happy Easter,
 the look says it all! 
Nothing can beat chocolate for breakfast!!
The Easter Bunny left some footprints from the front door to the table where some treats, Mama-made, and change of season gifts were left for the little and big ones....

We have had a wonerfully relaxing Easter weekend, lots of family time, lots of eating, and lots of creating......
The week started with some creations.... a granny square for the blanket, some new face washers {I found the patterns at Jelly Wares}  for Easter gifts, a new skirt for Evie {the skirt pattern is from here at Two Little Banshees}, and a pencil roll for a birthday present {tutorial for pencil/crayon roll}.
A new ironing board cover; I followed the great tutorial from Make Something

The Girls spent time emptying the dress-up box!

The weather is changing and my feet are the first to feel the cold....

Evie has a new winter outfit, the dress is made material that I found at the Op-shop and the lining I had in my stash, leggings are from a jumper that was destined for the op-shop after my neighbour cleared out her wardrobe. The leggings are made from a tutorial I found at CraftyKin, and they were quite easy to make + a great way to recycle unwanted jumpers!

The weather was glorious this afternoon, I took the girls to the beach to enjoy the sun and water.... and they loved it.



So much fun, memories to hold onto.

No comments:

Post a Comment