Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

From My Vege Garden;

I am guilty of neglecting my vege patch of late...... I have been pre-occuppied with knitting and sewing, and op-shopping, and cleaning the house, and cooking.......and anything else that pops up!

I ventured out for a little look this morning in the lovely sunshine. To my surprise I discovered.....
Some baby pumpkins, I hope they make it!
I wonder what this will become, it has popped it's little self up from the compost..I think it may be a zucchini!
I have some garlic to plant, this is the first time I am attempting to grow garlic....
and the butter beans have sprouted!
This is what I harvested this morning, just love roasted beetroot!!
the corn hasn't done very well, I think this is due to pollination problems- I am going to research this further!

No comments:

Post a Comment