Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Recycle a Shirt

My local op-shop sell men's business shirts for $2! Bargain! 
One day they had a 50% off sale! Big Bargain!
I now have a 'few' men's business shirts in my material stash.
I have made Evie a dress from a shirt, which you can see in this post
Last Sunday night, I used these 2 op-shopped items
plus a piece of lace crochet (also from the op-shop),
and turned them into this;
and the back looks like this;
The pocket is a great place to put the remote!
Not bad for less than $4!

1 comment:

  1. That is such a great idea Sharon and cheap too because pillow covers can be so expensive, I really need to make some new ones to pretty up my lounge.

    Thank you for stopping by and for your great ideas and links, I know I'll be able to come up with something now:) Have a lovely day.:)

    ReplyDelete