Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

On My Mind....

On my mind today is.....
My poor old caravan.

I am in the midst of renovating her into my craft room and have not had alot of spare time lately to work on her.
She has been sitting there for several months now and I have a vision in my head of the finished craft room! 
I have almost stripped her back to a shell and have the floor and flooring to replace, insulation, painting and construction of the sewing table, storage and seating to complete.
Sounds like I need to make time to get stuck into it! 
My neighbours have already named her as; Shazza's Sewing Shack


See more of 'On My Mind' over at Rhonda's

10 comments:

  1. Oh a great project to work on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an AWESOME idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this idea. Your neighbours sound very cool. Hope you get it finished soon and are sewing away. B

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea! A sewing shack, really cool! Thanks for stopping by my blog too! Happy renovating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great project and a fabulous place to sew! I'd love to see the photos when you finish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A caravan as a sewing room -- what a spectacular idea. Can we see it when you finish?

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fun project! wishing you the best of luck on your sewing shack!!

    http://bettermebetterworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you everyone for stopping by and leaving your enthusiastic comments!! I will definitely post on the progress and the finished project!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I had a caravan like that to work in! My family is convinced my yarns and needles are about to take over my room!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete