Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Swap Parcels

This afternoon the Postie delivered a little package! 
I have been looking forward to receiving this parcel with great anticipation!
I received the most gorgeous gifts!
I love the angel wash cloth - it is very special and I am not sure I want to use it to wash the dishes with! 
Also in my swap parcel was some lovely handmade soap, a gorgeous printed napkin, and the cutest little Christmas charm! 

Thank you very much Jenni - your gifts are very special! 
Thank you to Jodie for organising a great swap!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I posted about my swap items here.
And here is a picture of the gifts that I sent to my Swap Partner.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I really enjoy participating in swaps. 
Do you participate in swaps? 
Do you know of any swaps that have sign ups happening?
I will be on the look out for a good swap or two in the New Year!
* * * * * * * * *


1 comment:

  1. I Sharon, it's nice to meet you....I took part in a bunting swap hosted by squiggly rainbow this year, it was my first and I loved it, it was a very rewarding challenge and I loved receiving my little parcels from all over the world. I have a busy year a head of me but for I will try to participate in something again. I love your little ones self portrait, you should try to embroider it onto a wall hanging as a keep sake... :)

    ReplyDelete