Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Lately...

I have had plenty on my mind, too much in fact that I have been totally pre-occupied.
I had a disastrous day in the kitchen last week, 
I burnt a pot of rice on the stove top, filling the house with smoke. 
Yes, I could hear the smoke alarm urgently beeping away but I had immersed myself in the vegie garden in an attempt to clear my cluttered mind and completely forgot the rice was cooking, 
or should I say burning. 
I literally thought that it was a neighbour's smoke alarm beeping away!
the burnt pot after several scrubbing attempts... 
Lately....
I have been knitting and crocheting Christmas presents and decorations, 





Lately....
I have been stressing about flash flooding in the backyard and cleaning up the aftermath mess
(twice in a fortnight).


Lately...
I have also managed to squeeze in a little time to get some more granny squares done on Evie's blanket. 
The stack of granny squares is growing!



Lately...
I am hoping that next week will be a better week! 
And I am planning on doing some more spring cleaning/de-cluttering in preparation for visitors next weekend, and a little bit of Christmas present sewing.

Wishing you a happy weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment