Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

On My Mind.....


This week I have been thinking a lot about getting this blanket finished for my youngest daughter. It has been one of those WIP's that sit for a while, is pulled out from the basket and worked on for a short time, and then is returned to the basket when another new project pops up that needs to be made. 
I am over it being the longest WIP in history and seeing it just sitting in the basket. 
I must get it finished before starting another new project!

Pop over to Rhonda's @ Down to Earth to see more of "On My Mind"

1 comment:

  1. That is so beautiful. I'm sure your daughter will love it when it is finished. My mother crocheted a rug for me when I was 12 - the first and last crafty project she ever did. I cherished it and it has lasted for years.

    ReplyDelete