Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Weekend

The weather has been chilly and wet, good weather for indoor happenings and not so good for outdoor happenings...(for me anyway)....

I have baked and baked....
Choc Berry muffins
lunch box goodies for the week...
Choc chip and oatmeal slice!
Do you fancy baking this delicious slice?  Choc chip & oatmeal slice

I measured out the ingredients for the bread maker to do its' thing...
Wholemeal Bread made by the bread maker
I finally finished this cardi....

I have been watching this patiently...
Thanks to Christine for the inspiration which originally began here.

In between rain showers, this pile of mulch is slowly continuing to be reduced...
(we are about half way through it) 
This week I will be getting stuck into spreading this if the rain stays away.

I have also been keeping a very close eye on this little beauty...
This orchid has sentimental value that is growing year by year. My dear MIL gifted this to us on the birth of Evie Shae almost 3 years ago. It was flowering at the time and I vaguely remember (having my post birth/baby brain in action) her saying that it should flower every year for Evie's birthday. Well it hasn't until this year.
 I am so pleased! 

I hope you have had a nice weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment