Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Healthy Chocolate Twist

Around here our favourite fruit - the banana, has had a massive increase in price (as a result of the floods). I was out shopping the other day and I picked up a bag of 'over ripe' banana's at a really good reduced price. They were going straight home to be made into banana muffins and a banana bread or cake.
Mr Google was as helpful as usual and I found this recipe.  
I gave it a little twist by adding 1 small grated zucchini and 1/4 cup of cocoa.
Yum!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon!

    I'm really glad to read your lovely blog, and I'm following it from now on!

    Your girls are sooo cute, and you are enjoying your life very much. :)

    Instant miso soups are very popular also in Japan, and of course I do love them,too!
    I always drink them when I have no time to cook the real miso soup, especially for the breakfast. :)

    ReplyDelete