Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

We are getting back into the routine of things slowly now that Miss Abbey is in her second week back at school. We had a couple of little sleep-ins and getting to school just in time during the first week.
I think I like the relaxed mornings of the school holidays, the not having to be anywhere by a certain time and lets just take our time...
I do my best to not be rushed in the mornings before school, I like Miss Abbey to get herself organised then spend a short time playing with Miss Evie or drawing or sometimes cleaning up her never-tidy-can't-see-the-carpet-for-all-of-the-CRAFTY-STUFF  bedroom!!
Yes I do hear myself saying "Abbey you need to spend some time tidying up your room!". Almost everyday I am sure I make this comment either out aloud or silently in my mind.
I am not even going to allow myself to think into the future when Miss Abbey is a teenager.... I will allow myself to wish that she grasps the concept of organisation and tidying-up as you go! Fingers crossed!
After school activities are all go, we have 2 afternoons of activities and 3 afternoons of home time....
this is time for some reading...


and if the weather allows, some outdoor play time...


bubbles are our favourite at the moment...


No comments:

Post a Comment