Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hooks and Needles

Any spare moment I have lately there has been non-stop clickety-clickety-click and hooky-hooky-hook. I am really enjoying creating anything with yarn.
Winter hats are my favourite, the pattern is here and it is very easy if you know how to crochet. So far I have made 7 of these hats, they make great gifts!
I have also made myself a pair of wrist warmers! The pattern is here and is quite easy - I did not add the fluffy bits though!
Also on the knitting needles in pink this time is another one of these
The pattern is here but is in French - I used Google Translator to translate the pattern and managed to follow it. I would like to make Miss Abbey one too, but I need to work out how to make a bigger size for her - I would love one too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment