This recipe was given to me by a friend several years ago and is so simple and quick, you are guaranteed to produce the "best ever scones" !!
3 cups Self Raising Flour
pinch of salt
1 cup of thickened cream
1 cup of lemonade
Pre-heat oven to 220'C
1. sift flour & salt, make a well in the centre of mixture.
2. pour in cream and lemonade.
3. mix with a butter knife until mixture comes together.
4. turn dough onto lightly floured surface and knead gently until smooth and pliable.
5. roll mixture with rolling pin and cut into scone rounds using scone/cookie cutter.
6. arrange closely together on lightly greased tray.
7. bake in a very hot oven - 220'C for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden.
*can be frozen if desired*