Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

For Today: Tuesday, 16th August 2011




Outside my window.....  it is raining the most perfect rain.

I am thinking...... about the things I need to get done today and the things I would like to do.


I am thankful...... for receiving the fresh eggs my dear friend's chickens laid.


In the kitchen..... I am about to prepare dinner!


I am wearing..... my favourite cardigan and cord jeans, with slippers of course!


I am creating...... a knitted vest for my little girl.


I am going....... to watch my big girl play basketball this afternoon.


I am wondering...... what we will have for lunch today.


I am reading...... Good Gardening magazine.


I am hoping...... to get out into the garden this week, we are expecting more rain so I don't think I will get as much time as I would like.


I am looking forward to...... a trip to the city on Thursday.


I am hearing..... my  little 3 year old daughter's voice singing and talking to herself as she plays.


Around the house..... my fore mentioned little daughter is creating a trail of books, dolls, pencils, clothes, and puzzles as she goes about her busy playtime.


I am pondering..... taking a short trip away.


One of my favourite things..... Summer sunsets. Oh summer I miss you ........


A few plans for the rest of the week....... visiting a friend, hair appointment, some baking, and hopefully some gardening if the rain stays away long enough,


Here is a picture for the thought I am sharing....


I love summer sunsets.

I am joining in with: The Simple Woman's Daybook

1 comment:

  1. I'm pondering a trip away too - must be the weather..

    Jodie :)

    ReplyDelete