Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Green Sheep

Do your kids have a favourite bedtime story?
The current favourite bedtime story in our house would definitely be
"Where Is the Green Sheep" by Mem Fox and Judy Horacek
To add a little something fun and different to this much-loved story, I decided a small prop was needed. 
Green Sheep is my very first attempt at a small crocheted creature.
 He's a bit squishy and not perfect,
but I think he is just right for a little 2 yr old to hold while we read the story.
 The opportunities for finding the Green Sheep around our home are becoming an endless list in my mind.
I know the Green Sheep is going to be an excellent distraction if little Miss Evie is having one of
'those 2 yr old moments'.
You can find the pattern details here 

No comments:

Post a Comment