Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

over the past week or so;

What a busy time, doing not much except the norm.....
And yes, I am hearing the little voice inside my head telling me 'you have not posted anything this week!!;
I even missed Wash Wednesday.


Driving home from Miss Abbeys' craft class last week, I looked to my right and thought "WOW" ...the urge was tremendous - I just had to have a photo,  I pulled into the first car park and only just managed to capture this gorgeous sunset over the bay.
It made me think - we do not take advantage of living so close to the water, we really need to spend more time on these sandy shores....







and then on the way home from Miss Abbeys' dance class, I looked out to the bay and thought 'where is the horizon?', it was a kind of foggy and eerie afternoon....











In between Miss Abbey's after school activities, school drop off and pick up, and when all is quiet I have managed to get stuck into some serious crochet. I am determined to have a blanket on the couch before winter officially starts;


















































Almost there....




My friends' little man is turning 1 this weekend, I have started and will finish these little balls for him;












Slow happenings in the veg patch, I have just sown some seeds which will be planted out in a few weeks until then they are in my little green house;
the nasturtium has gone a little crazy - the leaves are looking rather large.....









and the garlic has sprouted...

No comments:

Post a Comment